Fields Of The Nephilim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the DUST settles, only WE remain...Forever Remain...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tappers, Multis... fukkn rant

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FiREsToRM420
The Evil Admin
The Evil Admin
FiREsToRM420

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Tappers, Multis...  fukkn rant Empty
PostSubject: Tappers, Multis... fukkn rant   Tappers, Multis...  fukkn rant EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 7:09 am

soooo i dont wanna offend ne1 im making this thread just as a general rant bout bullshitt on WB...

anyways... so i get broke twice by a fukkn mage... chek this shit out::

Your kingdom is under attack by ********! You lost the battle, losing 10,119 troops, 17,860 acres, and 842,710 gold. [00:03:58 ago]
Your kingdom is under attack by ********! You lost the battle, losing 14,329 troops, 39,716 acres, and 2,064,561 gold. [00:04:05 ago]

You magically spy on the *********! lands.
The target has approximately:
3,335,706 Gold
58,232,927 Soldiers
0 Knights
0 Pikemen
19,959,120 Elites

Level 48 Magician
TZU
Acres:

now how many of u will agree with me that, yah TZU is an alliance that has their shit 2gether... But at the syme time i bet their still full of multis and fukkn tappers! like shittt talk about screwing the system... Currently they have a place in the leaderboard... WarGoddess 48,084,574 acres ! nowwww i wonder whos funding who... hmmm well how many of yah have seen an army like the one that hitt me from TZU on a running mage??

well i COULD go on and on about this but imma let u guys post ur reply
Back to top Go down
vilteran
Warmonger
Warmonger

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Tappers, Multis... fukkn rant   Tappers, Multis...  fukkn rant EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 1:40 am

I use to be a captain in TZU. They had some multis like every big alliance but generally just use skype and help each other a lot. As for tapping, well if they didn't start it they may have perfected it.
Back to top Go down
5abriel
Necromancer
Necromancer

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Tappers, Multis... fukkn rant   Tappers, Multis...  fukkn rant EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 2:46 am

All the tappers make it almost impossible to get past the 1-2M acre barrier without getting tapped yourself. It's really annoying. And TZU is probably one of the major factors up there.
Back to top Go down
Endemonadia
The Moderator
The Moderator
Endemonadia

Number of posts : 759
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Tappers, Multis... fukkn rant   Tappers, Multis...  fukkn rant EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 8:21 am

Ok my wise opinion on this......

TZU have at least 2 other alliances that continually tap TZU kingdoms over about 1mill acres.. yes they cheat! War Goddess... i wont say much but i chat to her on msn sometimes, shes a good girl... but, my opinion now is that they do cheat like fuck to hold the upper hand, thats how they r so powerful...

Im not gonna start a war with TZU, i aint stupid, but i do wanna win at this game without cheating!!! ... one day they will be held to book...

I actually think the worst alliance for tapping and scripting is SIRG, u try to find a SIRG kingdom that aint in FA ever!!!! they always are... damn scriptors in my opinion...

The only way we r gonna get over 2mill acres is to get organised with a seperate alliances with other Dust kingdoms that can tap... otherwise it aint worth trying...

At the end of the day, i am the kinda guy that wants to win with my own merits without freeloading off of a big alliance.. everything Dust gains is through our own efforts without cheating and i think thats more valuable than joining a bunch of cheaters to make it look like ur a good player... ill take any of them on 1 on 1 and they will eat dirt... try me at halo u fuckers!
Back to top Go down
5abriel
Necromancer
Necromancer

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Tappers, Multis... fukkn rant   Tappers, Multis...  fukkn rant EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 8:30 am

If my computer could run halo and if my internet could take it I would play halo with you.

Everyone up there is tapped.
Back to top Go down
FiREsToRM420
The Evil Admin
The Evil Admin
FiREsToRM420

Number of posts : 418

PostSubject: Re: Tappers, Multis... fukkn rant   Tappers, Multis...  fukkn rant EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 1:12 am

lol... yah ive been hittin 2M acres lately, and theres FUCKKK all up there to hit, you hafta bottomfeed to get newhere, and by the time u hit these mongers and shit, they always come back with a retal and steal shitloads of land... but ive been stayin up high just to keep outta reach of those lil fukkers on the hitlist Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tappers, Multis... fukkn rant   Tappers, Multis...  fukkn rant Empty

Back to top Go down

Tappers, Multis... fukkn rant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fields Of The Nephilim-
Jump to: