Fields Of The Nephilim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the DUST settles, only WE remain...Forever Remain...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General rant about Warbook Errors

Go down 
5 posters

On a scale of 1 to 10 how unhappy do Warbook erros make you?
1[hr]
General rant about Warbook Errors I_vote_lcap0%General rant about Warbook Errors I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2[hr]
General rant about Warbook Errors I_vote_lcap11%General rant about Warbook Errors I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
3[hr]
General rant about Warbook Errors I_vote_lcap0%General rant about Warbook Errors I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4[hr]
General rant about Warbook Errors I_vote_lcap22%General rant about Warbook Errors I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
5[hr]
General rant about Warbook Errors I_vote_lcap11%General rant about Warbook Errors I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
6[hr]
 0% [ 0 ]
7[hr]
 0% [ 0 ]
8[hr]
 0% [ 0 ]
9[hr]
 0% [ 0 ]
10[hr]
General rant about Warbook Errors I_vote_lcap56%General rant about Warbook Errors I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Macha Faire
General
General
Macha Faire

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-07-01

General rant about Warbook Errors Empty
PostSubject: General rant about Warbook Errors   General rant about Warbook Errors EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 6:25 am

"We're sorry, but something went wrong.

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly
."

I hate this, seriously makes me very angry. I know its just a game but c'mon you aren't running freaking WOW servers here how complicated can it be.

Perhaps I'm totally out of line and they just can't afford to keep everything up and running but if anything could make play Runescape the plethora of appearances of this particular error screen could make me do it.

I dropped from a little over 500k acreage to 330k in the eight hours i was at work and of course there's no way for me to get it back until their "issue" is resolved for another week and a half.

Evil or Very Mad

OK rant over and back to your regularly scheduled program.
Back to top Go down
FiREsToRM420
The Evil Admin
The Evil Admin
FiREsToRM420

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: General rant about Warbook Errors   General rant about Warbook Errors EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 11:02 pm

hell yah the errors suckd man... but me being an AUTO, no1 hit me much and it gave me time to boost my army stats... and then, well i was online when WB came back... went on a little run, and i felt SOOO bad for all the mongers and slayers out there kuz in no time they were on high alert... but sum nyce payouts after the glitch Wink
Back to top Go down
Macha Faire
General
General
Macha Faire

PostSubject: Re: General rant about Warbook Errors   General rant about Warbook Errors EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 9:19 am

Yep that would be me.
Back to top Go down
Monogul
Mogul
Mogul
Monogul

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: General rant about Warbook Errors   General rant about Warbook Errors EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 4:56 pm

Haha...
I hate it as I am a Mogul with high income and can't get to spend all my $ income whenever the error occurs.
Also hate it when there are others who ain't affect by it and loot my $_$ >.<
LoL.

Then when people starts wacking my kingdom the acres drops dramatically high sometimes @_@
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Mage
The Evil Admin
The Evil Admin
Ultimate Mage

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: General rant about Warbook Errors   General rant about Warbook Errors EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 6:39 pm

I play like 2 hours a day lol
Back to top Go down
https://fotn.darkbb.com
King Of Loss
Automator
Automator
King Of Loss

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: General rant about Warbook Errors   General rant about Warbook Errors EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 4:52 pm

It's happening again u_u
Back to top Go down
Macha Faire
General
General
Macha Faire

PostSubject: Re: General rant about Warbook Errors   General rant about Warbook Errors EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 6:45 am

yeah seems to be mostly better now though. it was my 10hr day at work so it didn't affect me as much this time round
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General rant about Warbook Errors   General rant about Warbook Errors EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 3:08 pm

damn these error messages. i've been getting white screens all the time for the last 5 days. all i can do is watch my acreage shrink Sad
Back to top Go down
Macha Faire
General
General
Macha Faire

PostSubject: Re: General rant about Warbook Errors   General rant about Warbook Errors EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 6:58 pm

We're sorry, but something went wrong.

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly.

Honestly? This might be a lie, like cake.

Check the Warbook forums on Facebook to see if anyone else has reported the problem. If not, make a new post, then bug Ben. It'll help if you detail exactly what you were trying to do.

Of course, if someone else has reported the same problem on the forums, reply to their topic and say so (and maybe make a new friend? Hmmm...).

And that cake, up there, really is a lie. It doesn't belong to us. It belongs to Valve. Hey, if you're part of Valve and you're reading this, and you want us to find a different cake, just say the word and it'll be done.

At least they know they're driving us crazy and have a sense of humor now. This actually makes it more bareable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General rant about Warbook Errors   General rant about Warbook Errors Empty

Back to top Go down

General rant about Warbook Errors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fields Of The Nephilim-
Jump to: