Fields Of The Nephilim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the DUST settles, only WE remain...Forever Remain...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quitting warbook

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vilteran
Warmonger
Warmonger

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Quitting warbook Empty
PostSubject: Quitting warbook   Quitting warbook EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 3:48 am

I have decided that I can no longer play this game. Well talking to my 6 year old about sportsmanship I realized that life was to short to play a game dominated by cheaters. For those of you I have spoken with I am glad to have met you and for everyone it has been good fighting with you. I wish you luck and hope that if someone cleans up the game we can once again we can come together and show the rest of warbook how strong those who lurk in the shadows can be.
Back to top Go down
Endemonadia
The Moderator
The Moderator
Endemonadia

Number of posts : 759
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Quitting warbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting warbook   Quitting warbook EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:42 pm

Hey Vilteran Very Happy

Its been a pleasure and an honour to stand at your side and fight the enemies of Dust together... you are one of our longest serving warriors and are a great example of how to play the game. I know there is an enormous amount of cheating going on in he game now and totally understand your reasons for moving on....

Just to let u and the other Dust Shadow Warriors know that we are looking at other games to recreate the Dust alliance and dominate as i write this so watch this space and keep checking in to this website for more details!!!

Once again Dust thanks Vilteran for his services... he will have a warm place in Valhalla awaiting alongside all the other heros! pirat
Back to top Go down

Quitting warbook
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fields Of The Nephilim-
Jump to: