Fields Of The Nephilim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the DUST settles, only WE remain...Forever Remain...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DUST - How to deal with an offender when u get chained

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Endemonadia
The Moderator
The Moderator
Endemonadia

Number of posts : 759
Registration date : 2008-06-20

DUST - How to deal with an offender when u get chained Empty
PostSubject: DUST - How to deal with an offender when u get chained   DUST - How to deal with an offender when u get chained EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 9:02 am

If u ever get chained* by a player then u should send them a polite message to show them their actions and also ask for compensation for their mistake. It is also worth adding that you will bring it to the attention of their alliance leader and write to him, and our alliance if you are not satisfied with his reply. If u get no reply or they refuse then bring it to my attention and i will bring in alliance support. They are most likely to compensate u for their error and therefore alliance intervention can be avoided.

Basically i want each Dust player to try to resolve the issue themselves before calling for alliance support. And this also means that by the stage it is bought to my attention that it will be easier for me to arrange a strong retal or to add them to the hitlist.

* A chain is when someone attacks u with more than 3 hits in one go. A hit is either 1 x Land Attack, 1 x Fireball or 1 x LandGrab.
Back to top Go down

DUST - How to deal with an offender when u get chained
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fields Of The Nephilim-
Jump to: